What better could we ask for ? This is Roxik presentation from Adobe MAX, great talk even if there is no translation. But like my friend said, awesomness doesn’t need translation 🙂
I am so glad to add one site to the Flash Supersites links – again there is a great experience of discovering IKEAs ideas nad products.
IKEA | PS is new product line from IKEA, and every product has it’s story, which is nicely presented through Flash website, rich with video and animaton experience.
Soon I will need to make a server side conversion of a SWF XML fed animation to video, and seems like I found a solution. It’s Moyea SWF to Video SDK, which works really nice. If you know any other options please let me know…
Key Features of SWF to Video SDK
- Convert local and online SWF to video files in any formats for developers’ development goals
- Convert SWF files which called through Parameter to video in any formats for developers’ development goals
- Support video resizing and trimming to meet specific needs
- Support AVI with Alpha Channel conversion to retain the original transparency
- Process 32 bits RGBA file for further edit in Adobe Premiere
- Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
- Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording; to 100% keep the original sound effect
- Support multiple SWF files automatic conversion
- FREE TRIAL WITH NO TIME LIMIT. NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSES. 100% CLEAN.
Because creator did not allow embeding I must redirect you to the Vimeo to take a look at the interesting “game” made for Microsoft Surface. It’s called Genesis.
this is the quote from the video description
This is a deeper look at the 3D Microsoft Surface application we created recently for SxSW and Mix. Partnering with Microsoft, we designed custom ChromaDepth 3D glasses and distributed them to attendees of both events who wanted to try their hand at collaboratively creating a galaxy from scratch. It was a massive hit on the show floor.
very nice 🙂
A strange man builds a world using holographic tools for the woman he loves.
This award winning short was created by filmmaker Bruce Branit, widely known as the co-creator of ‘405’. World Builder was shot in a single day followed by about 2 years of post production. Branit is the owner of Branit VFX based in Kansas City.
another amazing video work
New demo of Surface shows a new layer of intractivity, making it possible to interact with table using other objects placed above the screen. Whole system is described in this amazing video. Click to go to YouTube and choose watch in HD to get full experience.
This is an experimental film made up of over 35,000 photographs. It combines an innovative mix of stop motion and live projection mapping techniques.