Company I am currently working at is on a lookout for serious Flash coder. We are having a nice stream of interesting projects and I am sure you would like the environment. Please read the job description and apply if you’re interested. Hope we find somebody interesting and eager to move forward with us.
Company: The Upper Storey
Position: Senior Flash Developer
The Upper Storey is not your typical interactive agency, nor your typical creative department. We are known for our innovative concepts, our endless supply of creativity, our tight-knit work family. We take great pride in our team and we live and breathe our work.
You will develop interactive elements, including web pages, flash objects, or any rich media content for various touchpoints. Additionally, you will provide leadership in the use of Flash technology and mentor junior developers on the team.. Projects range from Rich Media and Game Programming to flash websites and banners with dynamic content. You work closely with creative team to deliver cutting edge rich media solutions for our clients.
• Ability to mentor junior team members
• Apply your visual design skills to create dynamic and complex Flash Designs.
• Involvement in the conceptual phase of projects. Work closely with creative lead, IA, Content Strategist and front-end developer to deliver-media rich client solutions.
• Understanding of Video codec’s and advanced video encoding options in Flash.
• Understanding of 3rd party implementations and extensions
• Active Flash, Flex, Developer Community involvement.
• Constant R&D on new technologies that will help The Upper Storey push the boundaries
• 5+ years of industry experience in ActionScript 2.0 or 3.0 for Flash applications integrated with server-side web applications and CMS
• Experience implementing OOP concepts with ActionScript
• XHTML / CSS (validating), DHTML (JQuery), AJAX
• Building integrated data-driven applications and sites that link to other third part apis such as facebook and open social
• Optimization of creative elements for varying bandwidth and platform requirements
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Please send email to email@example.com