Busby SEO Challenge is SEO challenge where you compete to get first on Google search rank for keyword “Busby SEO Challenge”. Busby is rewarding first place with $5000.
Rules and description are taken from Busby website :
BUSBY is proud to invite SEO specialists, guru’s, masters, authorities, hot shots and aces (and anyone else who thinks they may have a shot at the pot) to take part in our Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation World Cup. The rules are simple and the rewards lucrative: SUMMARY
Set up your own website and optimise it for the key phrase we announce on 1st June 2008. Welcome to the Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation World Cup!
Entrants will be given 3 months to use their best endeavours to optimise a key phrase so that it appears as high as possible on http://www.google.com, when that particular key phrase is searched for. The winner will be the person whose site is ranked the highest, when that particular key phrase is searched for, on 31st August 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western Australia. The runner up 2nd and 3rd place prizes will be awarded to those two entrants whose site is ranked the second and third highest.
First prize: $5,000 <!– –> Second prize: $2,000 Third prize: $500
We have a blog starting in March so you can chat with fellow contestants to discuss techniques. Enjoy yourself and good luck.
Take part in our Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation World Cup.
- Start date is 1st June 2008, 12:00midday, Perth, Western Australia at which point the phrase will be posted on the Busby website.
- End date of 31st August 2008, 12:00 midday, Perth, Western Australia.
- Only ethical SEO techniques may be engaged and the judges reserve the right to review the techniques engaged by the winner to ensure they comply.
- No pornography, no discrimination and no illegal behaviour is permitted.
- The competition is only open to domain and sub domain names that do not include the key phrase in any form
- Only registered entrants are eligible to compete and win the prize. Busby will maintain a list of entrants which can be view on the Entrants List page.
- Registration is free, open to anyone of any age, gender, race and domicile and can only be made through Registration Process.
- All entrants pages must have a visible link back to http://www.busbywebsolutions.com with the following text (including the hyperlink) in black Arial 10 font:Participant in the Busby Web Solutions Search Engine Optimisation Challenge
- Only one prize per person.
Employees, franchisees and licensees of Busby (and each of their family members) are eligible to enter but are not eligible to win any prizes.